All 13 art Reviews

Epic Santa! Epic Santa!

Good job man, this is indeed an epic santa artwork.

Epic Santa on a eagle Epic Santa on a eagle

You should at least scan it, presentation is important as well :)

The Sky is The Limit The Sky is The Limit

Interesting how you create an image using clay, something I don't see every day. I would like to see how you improve further with this :)

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the kind words dude, and trust me I will improve, I'm working on a new piece right now as a matter of fact! Be sure to follow me if you want to stay tuned in for my future work!

Skrillex Skrillex

Nice colors man, love it :)

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks dude, glad you love it.

Sunset Sunset

Beautiful man, maybe a hint of reflection of the sunset on the water but really don't care much about it :p Loving those trees!

YakovlevArt responds:

Aha, I totally would have...if it was water. It's a road, this is the street on which my house is.

Lady Clicker Lady Clicker

Nice dude, love the lighting and color you used :)

Doomsday Doomsday

Great artwork you have here man. Although I don't know what's happening with his left hand, I believe it's foreshortened but looks like it's sticking out from the biceps :(

The Frieza Saga The Frieza Saga

What's up with those dick shaped lava trees(?) And Krillin is going to die... again.

Well done man, like it.

BLARGEN69 responds:

Haha finally someone mentions the big screw up with Krillin! When uploaded this to DeviantArt seemingly everybody mentioned how that Kamehameha is headed straight for ol' baldy, that's my fault just bad compositioning on my part haha. Thanks a ton!

The Ashlands The Ashlands

Nice concept and composition man, the only thing is that I feel the ambient too cold even thought there is lava, I don't know if that was your intention but it seems somewhat off to me, maybe makes sense if the shoot were outside like a tall mountain(?) but because of the stalagmites I suppose it's inside of a cave or something, and nice use of textures, maybe too much in the center background (maybe paint over it just a bit so doesn't look like a photo).

And really looking forward for more work from you man, very inspiring :)

Thanks bud!
Yeah i wanted to capture an atmosphere and realism while playing with ambience and atmospheric perspective. Although a lot of it looks like it's lava, i was going for an ashy look, hence the title. I agree that it doesn't translate too well.

Sheep Sheep

Love the texture and the dark mood, very nice